Date Date

This is stolen from my friend Betty Kwong. Either take it down or have the mods take it down and end up looking even more foolish than you already are.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

I gave it a chance

Needs a lot of work, sorry.
NoperDoperTrooper had the best animated segment regardless how short it was.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

I love the slowmotion bit

Hilarious expressions as always.

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

Highscore, and with a touch pad!!

Innovative web game, keep up the good work ^_^

Reasoner- Dear World Reasoner- Dear World

Heartrending

Good lord dude, this song is just whimsical, it really sets an atmosphere. I feel like I should be paying you to download this song, which I wish I could do, freakin' awesome dude, nothing more I can say because there just aren't words to describe how much this rocks.

Voice Demo by LadyArsenic Voice Demo by LadyArsenic

Dear sweet Little-foot

Not bad at all, you're on your way to a good career, just need a clearer mic is all.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

A very nostalgic 8-bit feel

Good stuff. This feels like a big highway type level in a game. Good stuff and keep it up. :3

Donna Donna

I think I'm gonna have to draw dis lady... just cause I need an excuse to draw half naked ladies

Recker & Psyme: Time Adrift Recker & Psyme: Time Adrift

Needs a lot of work

While I do like the color and the background feel of this, I think you really need to work on your anatomy and expressions as well. They look really bunched up together the way they're sitting and the expressions don't really make sense and tell what they're feeling. But the color comp and the backgrounds are pretty decent. Just work hard at anatomy and you can improve greatly :3